Terms and sales conditions of sale of viimistluskaubamaja.ee
- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of goods and services between the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) and the company Viimistluskaubamaja OÜ (hereinafter referred to as viimistluskaubamaja.ee) from the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising when purchasing products from the viimisltukaubamaja.ee online store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of sale. The mentioned changes will be reflected on the web page viimistluskaubamaja.ee.
- All prices shown in the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee are in Euros and include VAT 20%.
- The web store viimistluskaubamaja.ee reserves the right to make changes in sales prices, which are reflected on the website viimistluskaubamaja.ee.
- The price does not include transport unless otherwise stated. The customer can pick up the goods himself or order the transport through viimistluskaubamaja.ee. Viimimtluskaubamaja.ee does not offer a transport service, but is an intermediary of the transport service, therefore the cost of transport is not reimbursed to the customer when the goods are returned.
- Final sale prices are valid while supplies last, we recommend checking with customer service for stock availability.
Entry into force of the sales contract
- With the contract for the sale of goods, the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee undertakes to hand over to the Consumer the existing Goods, which are manufactured or acquired by the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee in the future, and to enable the transfer of ownership to the Consumer, while the Consumer undertakes to pay the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee the amount indicated on the invoice for the Goods and to accept the Goods.
- Orders that have not been paid for will be canceled 14 days after the order was placed.
- The sales contract enters into force after the payment made by the Consumer has been received to the bank account of the Online Store.
Receiving the goods
- You need to check the goods you received before accepting them.
- If you discover damage to the goods, when receiving the goods, is important to take pictures of the damaged goods and legibly write notes on the nature of the damage and the extent of the damage on the transport waybill (CMR).
- Visual damage to pallets/cartons that are not noted on the CMR are not eligible for compensation later. Viimimtluskaubamaja.ee does not offer a transport service, but acts as an intermediary for the transport service to ensure the most convenient delivery for the customer, and any visual damage caused by the transport service must be recorded on the transport consignment note (CMR) when receiving the goods. This activity allows you to submit a complaint to the company providing the transport service and demand compensation for the damaged goods.
- After the sales contract enters into force, the online store completes the order of svessifskaubamaja.ee and hands it over to the logistics partners of the company for delivery, if the customer has ordered the transport service through viimistluskaubamaja.ee.
- In order to deliver the goods, true and valid data must be provided when placing the order.
- The online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee could not influence or foresee.
- NB! If the order exceeds 500eur, the program offers free transport within Estonia. In this case, the goods will be delivered to Estonia free of charge, returning the goods or ordering repeated transportation will be charged!
- If the desired quantity of stock products is available, delivery within Estonia and Finland takes 2-7 working days, and mostly for the factory orders 2-4 weeks.
- After receiving the order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The returned product must be packed in the original packaging.
- As a rule, partial return of goods is not allowed.
- If the reason for the return is the poor quality of the product, we will replace the product or its defective parts with better quality ones or refund the money.
- Defected - or damaged product is replaced in accordance with the laws of the Estonian state.
- Quality products that have been assembled or attempted to be assembled cannot be returned.
- The right of return does not apply to a product that is made on the basis of a special order to the producer (including roll materials cut to size at the customer's request) and to products that have been used or damaged.
- In order to return the goods, you must submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods in a free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org e-postiaadressile.
- The consumer must return the goods within 14 days after submitting the application.
- The product to be exchanged or returned must not be damaged or have signs of use. The goods to be returned must not be used and should be packaged in such a way that they cannot be damaged during transport.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer bears the costs of returning the object of the contract.
- The online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee will return the cost of the goods to the consumer no later than 14 days after receiving the application. The advance payment will be refunded after we have checked the returned goods.
- The 14-day right of return applies only to private individuals and does not extend to legal entities.
- The online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee is not responsible for damages caused to the Customer or the delay in the delivery of the goods in the event that the damage or the delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances that the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee could not influence or foresee.
Processing of personal data
- By entering data in the online store and with the corresponding confirmation, the Consumer gives the right to collect and process the Consumer's personal data (name, contact phone number, package delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and to transmit personal data to the logistics partner for the delivery of the goods.
- The consumer has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his personal data at any time, unless it is necessary to collect a claim arising from the contract or to deliver the goods.
- The use of electronic personal data for direct mailing takes place only if the Consumer has given separate consent for this by subscribing to the newsletter on the website vviimistluskaubamaja.ee
- Encrypted data communication with banks when paying for purchases ensures the security of the Consumer's personal bank credentials, and the Online Store does not have access to them.
Procedure for submitting claims
- The online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the Consumer with the contract conditions or defects that appear within two years from the handing over of the goods to the Consumer.
- In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to turn to the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee within two years at the latest, presenting the invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was paid for.
- In the event of a defect in the product, please stop using the product if possible.
- Repair or replacement of defective goods is mutually agreed upon by the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee and the Consumer. The repair costs are covered by the company offering warranty repair for the given product or, in its absence, the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee.
- The online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee is not responsible for defects that have occurred on the product due to the Consumer's fault, which have arisen as a result of improper storage of the product or non-intended use of the product.
- In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address email@example.com, where the name of the person who submitted the order, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the non-compliance or defect of the product are indicated. If possible, please include photos of the defects.
- A claim regarding the discovery of non-compliance or defects of the product as soon as possible after the discovery of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
- All claims are reviewed and the Consumer is contacted as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the claim.
- The consumer has the right to demand a reduction of the purchase price or termination of the contract from the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee and to demand a refund for the goods, if it is not possible to repair or replace the goods at the online store svihsimaskaubamaja.ee, the repair or replacement of the goods fails, the online store viimistluskaubamaja.ee does not have a shortage of goods within a reasonable time eliminated, unreasonable inconveniences have been caused to the consumer.
The consumer's right to appeal to the Consumer Complaints Commission
If the Online Store has refused to resolve the Consumer's complaint or the Consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the Online Store and considers that his rights have been violated or his interests have been damaged, the Consumer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board or to the court. The consumer can file a complaint himself or through a representative. The information of the Consumer Protection Commission is given on the website of the Consumer Protection Board, to solve problems arising in the member states of the European Union, contact the European Union Consumer Advice Center.